Tuesday, April 12, 2016

 Your Thai Girl




Your Thai Girl book is one of the most interesting read I have ever read. This is becuse it involved and written from direct experience of the writer who has spent pretty long time socializing and dating quite many Thai girls. Starting from white to dark, up to the bottom, left to right, and he finally figures in out by himself.


However, one thing I strongly believe is that good and bad people live around the world and everywhere. The most important thing is that we, ourselves, know and able to control not to do any bad thing while the rest is none of our business. I'm saying this because of some of the story menitoned in this book is pretty strange that might even make say out loud 'Are you serious?' or 'Are you kidding me?' while some of the chapter is very touching which also will bring you to another world asking yourself if this is really true.


All in all in this book, I find it very interesting because it's truely based on true story. Even if the story inside the book might not pleasant you at some point, but one thing I'm sure everyone will realize after reading this book that, 'This is life'.


I would rate 5 stars for this book and highly recommend to reader above 18 year old upto 100 and especially all straight and gentleman with kind and soft heart, this book will be the best instruction for you. Let's check it out and read what the writer says in the summary Here . Wish everyone enjoys and let me know in the comment of what you think after you read it.


Book Review
Pattaya-Update



No comments:

Post a Comment