Sunday, June 12, 2016

Travel Discount in Pattaya

Looking for travel discount?

Traveling everywhere in this whole world especailly for foreign tourists seem to well know that everyone has to pay for extra price than domestic or local tourist - at least doubled price. How good if you can get the same price or reasonable cheaper than you have to pay. If you are looking for travel discount, I'm here for you. 

As I told you in the beginning of this section that my kind of work has allowed me to work with many different attractions and services in Pattaya. Myself, I don't need to pay anything to get into any attractions and most of the services - also I'm provided quite very exclusive offer by giving them public relation work in return. This means that when I buy any tickets for my friends or my networking people, I usually get special big discount. I'm sure this can  help you to save your money asking for promotional code from me before buying ticket or it's going to be even more cheaper to let me buy the ticket for all you guys. This I'm sure smart way for those who are "looking for travel discount" here in Pattaya.

special travel discount in Pattaya


How to get travel discount from me?

  • Check out where you want to visit or stay in Pattaya.
  • Send me an e-mail and let me check if I have connection with it. 
  • If so, I will contact them and ask for the price.
  • I will send back all the price I get from them and send back to you. 
  • You then decide if the price sounds good for you then let me know.
  • I give you special discount code if you prefer to arrange everything by yourelf. 
  • Or, you transfer the amount required for booking completion to me, then let me manage this. 
  • After everything is confirmed I will send all booking detial back to you. 
  • All you need to do is just to pack your suitcase and fly.
  • my email address is Here or contact me through about me section. 
  •  everything is now done. 

How can you check if you really get special price? 

You may wonder if the price I send them back to you is really cheaper or special like I boast, you can just simply check at the website or call to check with the reservation department if the price I booked cheaper of more expensive then let me know. However if the price I offer is really good please don't forget to tell your friends about this.

What do I get from doing this? 

Many of you may again wonder what do I get from doing this. To best honest, I will get some commission if the volume of guests or tourists I suggest to their business make some certain amount of income for them. Also, since I am myself well known in Pattaya as a public relation worker of course I will get good reputation of online marketer then it will help help me in future career of whom who can help thier business by working from home - some more job opportunities will sure come to me. These are what I should get from doing this.

If I'am a trustable guy? 

Well, this is very easy if you want to check if I'm really exist. Send me an e-mail and I will send all my detail to you and working profile with pictures as proofs also my skype or social media contact info, then you will know every single thing about me. Even know if I'm single or already occupied, hehe!

Everything I have said above is all I want to tell all you guys if you're [looking for travel discount] here in Pattaya. Don't be shy or afraid to let me know or contact me to tell about your trip and let me manage for smart and great price for you. Why should you pay more if you can get them for very less?

admin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment