Thursday, April 2, 2020

About Attractions

Interesting Attractions in Pattaya

Welcome everyone to Attraction Section. When talking about attraction in Pattaya, I would say there are so many of them for all you guys to chose from your interest range because there are almost hundred of them exhist here in Pattaya - from small one on small plot of land to mega one on mega size of land. When it come to time where should I go to visit in Pattaya, it seems to be a chicken and egg question because it contains with so many details to meet your expectation


In this section I decided to collect as many as possible the ongoing operation attraction here in Pattaya because some of them opened for a short while and vanished for some reason - business purposes or tourism trend changed, etc. Some of you may look for the nature nature one while some of whome may look for the wild and adventure one. So, it totally depends on your interests though. Someone may like water park, someone may like mountain, while someone look for water sport, another one looks for indoor meditation. Some of you may interest in cultural visit while some of you may look for the dark and wild one.


I create this section because I used to work in tourism industry for over 5 years in this field as Public Relation officer to promote the attraction, this helps me to have quite very good relationship with both management and staff level. Most of the information provided is from my personal point of view based on the fact they have, so don't be surprised if you find I wrote some unpleasant opinion but please keep in mind that I want all of you to get the fact from a real human experience as a normal tourist not a public relation or marketing staff who normally giving you on positive and beautiful point of view in order to take the money from your pocket. Also, in each attraction I review, I will also add what you should or shouldn't do during your visit, including the price you should or shouldn't pay, pluses, if I don't forget, giving you smart tips to travel there and how to get there saving your expenses as much as possible. Because I find sometime it unfair to treat all you guys as the visitors who coming to Pattaya to spend the money, helping Pattaya economic to grow up, being treated unfairly.

I beleive that we are all equal, no matter who you are and where you from, European or Asian, we are all working hard to earn the money and saving hard for a trip abroad, no one should not take advantage on anyone just for the sake of he is a foreigner. Alright, hope you enjoy and understand the background of what I'm going to write in this section, and hope the information I provided here will be useful for all of you.

Welcome to Pattaya Attraction !

No comments:

Post a Comment