Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Food Talk and Opinion - please read through



About food being mentioned here in this session, I would apologize if this in your interest range, please be informed that all food I’m going to upload and write about in this section will be, let’s say, 90% Thai food that I think you guys can and should try when you are here. 
meal with 3 friends last week cost us only 1000 baht with 5 orders, big fat shrimps, squids, and local curry

The reason I’m saying this because, I just really find no reason to write about something I don’t know of and especially I don’t like to eat – yes, Western foods. I grew up with Thai food and still insist to get older with it. Also I find no reason to give you guys information about famous or even five star restaurant in Pattaya because such information you can find it everywhere on internet – even more professional presentation they provided to you already either in writing or media concerns, also you can easily find it right quick by google seach. 

my close up snap to show you shrimp size

I’m planning to bring to you, high (many time I find it higher) quality of food but in local price – of course most of my restaurant usually not located in tourist spots such as downtown or beachfront, most of my restaurant usually located in non-popular spots or some of the great one even located in a quite remote village on another side of Pattaya or neighboring area like Ban Amphor, Sattahip, Krating Lai, etc. The very special thing about local restaurant is they served and cooked for us like we are their family member, no pushing, no rushing, no forcing, no marketing trick. They also not have to pay high rent for building, staffs, uniform, let’s say, they have very low cost and bill on their shoulder to pay in the end of the month. Yes, what I’m going to say is; our shrimp is real fresh shrimp, squid, crab, lobster, always served with high quality and quantity and yes ! in local or Thai prices, not tourist price.

quite surprise, seafood here bigger than in downtown hehe, and 3 other menus that I couldn't manage to take picture cuz everyone was starving the time we got there, plus drink, and iced-cream we paid 1,000 baht ^^
Concerning the taste and recipe, you can be more sure that you re eating original and traditional taste that has been passing from one to another generation. I can pretty sure say that most of the food you usually order in tourist spot’s restaurant is not authentic and real, many ingredients have been changed to suit you guys which from my point of view I think it quite wrong this is because as far as I know the only thing that you western guys can’t tolerate is ‘Hot & Spicy’ stuffs, so this should be only thing they reduce for you, but not the almost entire dish. Anyway, I should not too detail about this, seems like it’s not my business already hehe sorry.

In this last paragraph, I would say, in my food section will talk mostly about local and high quality with very reasonable price. The location maybe a bit complicate for you guys, but I promise to leave contact info like map, phone number, and short explanation the easiest way to get there with transportation fee range minimum and maximum for you in case you have to negotiate with driver. Then you can be sure, you are at least once have a chance to eat what you really deserve from the money you pay out of your pocket from working and saving hard for your holiday, while you are visiting us Pattaya.  

No comments:

Post a Comment