Monday, May 2, 2016

Crime Rate Getting Higher

As I told you that this page I meant to set up for you to be living well and safety during your stay here in Pattaya. When I see something going wrong, I promise to warn you, also this time too. I'm going to say going out with valuable accessories at night is highly not recommended.


Since the economic here in Thailand is in recession still, many people don't have certain job to do crime rates over here is getting higher in the meantime. Since I'm working in press and media field, I get to read many articles involving bag, gold chain, lady bag snatching here in Pattaya.

Most of the cases operated by using motorbike to approach victims and snatch away valuable items while tourist victims having good time exploring the city, most of the cases took place in South Pattaya, late at night or very early morning.
Add caption
 For your safety reason, I suggest all tourists in Pattaya to keep your valuable items in hotel safety box. Lady handbag and gold chain are the most targetted. Just a photocopy of your passport and some cash with you for a night out is highly recommended. Beach road late at night, 10 pm onwards till morning, is not the right place for you to sitback, relax and enjoy a night sea breeze because most cases took place over there.

I'm sorry if what I worte might sound like I'm destroying my city where I live, work, and survive, but I just can't stand seeing things happen without doing anything. I said what has really happened, with my good intention, I'm sure Thai people and authority will understand in the end.


Stay Safe and Have Fun
Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment